Sunday, February 10, 2013

Re: Yes, they actually can!

On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 10:13 AM, al grotz wrote:
The other day when I sent the 2 girls with a guitar I said they couldn't "get any more beautiful than this."
Actually they can :-).
My friend, Geoffrey, lives here in Asia and still doesn't know who "Girl's Generation" is.
And after watching Beyonce's ugly performance in the Super Bowl,
I thought it was time to update you guys on the girls I sent you about quite a while back.
It's not that these girls have gotten any more beautiful,
they are still pretty much the same girls as before,
but they have gotten more beautiful in the  production of their performances.
The following youtube link now has over 68 million views. I've never seen a you tube with that many views before.
Click here to see why:
 
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pA_Tou-DPI
 
Enjoy!
 
Al
 
SILENT NATURE
www.silentnature.com
 
 
 

Is this multilingual?   At first I couldn't understand the language and assumed that it was Asian.  If so, why mix two languages?   

I thought that the beginning was going to resemble science fiction, i.e. Superman's fortress of solitude.  

The rest is highly repetitious.  As pretty as the girls are, the song is a bore.  I am glad that these performers are doing well.

--
Best wishes,

John Coffey

http://www.entertainmentjourney.com

No comments:

Post a Comment